Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb

Go down 
3 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
mjakeli6
Admin
Admin
mjakeli6

Broj postova : 160

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb Empty
PostajNaslov: Gwen i njezin pas Lamb   Gwen i njezin pas Lamb Emptysub oľu 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Kao sto znate, Gwen je imala psa kojeg je jako voljela, evo neke slike:

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 142bfpy

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 16bijd0

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 142asnn

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 142atc4

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 142t3lc

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 16c1eue

Nažalost, njen pas više nije živ... evo prića o njemu koju je napisala Gwen Stefani:

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb Storylambtitle

Story of LAMB. Ok this is it- Once upon a time - there was agirl - from Anaheim that loved - animals <3 Loved K. She was 15 years old a sophemor in high school - and never had a dog Sad. So sad right? One day she goes to her very best friend's house. And her friend had a new puppy! The girl was like "No frickin way, give me that little thing!!!!!" "That is the cutest dog ever ever!! Help me LORD" her heart <3 was stolen - she was so SAD cause she knew there was NO way her mom would let her get one. That night she went home thinking up about how she was going to convince her Mom she needed this dog. I don't remember how she said it but it was something like "Mom oh my God!! You don't understand!! They just got a new puppy and it is the cutest thing in the whole world" PLEASE please least go look at the litter? Come on, please Mom." It was * very desperate and teenage like. Don't ask me how this happened. But the Mom said ok!! Can you believe it? She said they could go check it out. The girl was elated. The Mom made it clear "we're just going to look" So one day after school the Mom took the girl to her friend's house and saw the dog - she melted - all the begging worked! The Mom was in love too!! They still have one puppy left, you should go look at it" The girl WAS FREAKING in her head. She's thinking - "OH my God - I NEVER thought it would get this far." Next thing you know the Mom and the girl are looking at this little tiny puppy <3 Smile. Sooooo small - small enough to fit in the palm of your hand!!! A little white puff! A little baby -A little Angle -A little LAMB <3 Suddenly the Mom says "OK we're getting it!! She didn't even call the dad to see if it was ok. She just paid the money $!! The girl was in shock - she couldn't believe her luck - It was February 3RD 1985 The same day Katie Ann was born C Section - the girl named the dog Marilyn - (After the platinum goddess herself) So for the next 15 and a half years the dog and the girl were in love. The family never really trained the dog well so the dog would poop and pee all over the house!! The Mom would scream and yell "Who's watching the dog?!!" But the family L<3Ved the dog. When the girl grew up the girl and her dog (who had many incarnations of names such as Maggie, Mags, Meggan, Meggs, Stink, Stinky, Stink Butt, Stiknk Alert, LAMB, Lamb chop, Lambers, but mostly LAMB - Like Mary had a little LAMB that followed her around all day.) Well they moved to Hollywood together into a BIG house and had everything they wanted and continuted to <3 love each other deeply - and the little LAMB followed the girl everywhere she went and the LAMB was everything to the girl. Sad Time passed and the LAMB grew tired - she was a old stinky baby LAMB. It was time for the LAMB to go.... Sad And the LAMB passed on. The girl was broken Sad.... BROKEN ---- till this day the girl still weeps inside for her Sad LAMB and missed her love and tippatty tapps on the floor. And she thinks to herself "Where did my LAMB go?"
The end Sad
P.S We miss you Maggs. 2003.

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 247702 ... bas je tuzno... Gwen i njezin pas Lamb 247702
[Vrh] Go down
https://nodoubt.forummotion.com
~Lara~
Fan
Fan
~Lara~

Broj postova : 12

PostajNaslov: Re: Gwen i njezin pas Lamb   Gwen i njezin pas Lamb Emptyned oľu 02, 2008 12:28 am

Joj... )=
Uspijela sam čak sve pročitiat i shvatiti što piše haha.
Ali doživio je veliku starost...
Inače presladak je pesek!
[Vrh] Go down
°°°Maja°°°
Admin
Admin
°°°Maja°°°

Broj postova : 6

PostajNaslov: Re: Gwen i njezin pas Lamb   Gwen i njezin pas Lamb Emptyned oľu 02, 2008 3:06 am

Odlična i tužna priča!! Neutral L.A.M.B.!! Idea
Pas je bija pre smišan!! Neću više pričati o njemu počet ću Crying or Very sad
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Gwen i njezin pas Lamb   Gwen i njezin pas Lamb Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Gwen i njezin pas Lamb
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.